The TACFIT® Level 2 course assists you in developing a generalized physical preparedness platform for the specific tactical conditioning you receive in the TACFIT® 26-program array.
This course incorporates all the fundamental martial art conditioning exercises that have made RMAX International famous through specific, in-depth modules: Clubbells, kettlebells, sandbags, plyo-boxes, monkey bars, straps or rings, and of course bodyweight exercise are all studied in detail. This tier of education also includes training in anatomy, physiology, and basic biomechanics, accompanied by a specific TACFIT® manual. The TACFIT® Team Leader position is earned by those passionate, cutting-edge trainers who insist upon an “outside the box” approach to guaranteeing that each and every member of their team surpasses their goals.
The TACFIT® Team Leader begins by ensuring that each individual can pass muster on any physical preparedness examination applied under military, law enforcement and fire rescue standards. The Level 2 Course builds upon the entry level certification by promising to improve the participant’s fitness level while maintaining career longevity by using TACFIT® as both a performance enhancement and an anti-aging model.
- Why compensatory movement education is critical to guaranteeing joint health, and how training can be sustained without injury, pain or long recovery down-time.
- How to integrate the TACFIT® core exercises into training programs which will ensure basic administrative physical training exams are a walk in the park.
- How to use specialized drills and tools to improve the most elusive and sought-after attribute of strength and conditioning: flow.
- How to elicit dramatic and instant developments in pain-free range of motion through movement screening, structural realignment and tension release.
- The role of respiratory / breathing exercises in enhancing physical performance, accelerating recovery between bouts of intense effort, and promoting greater health and injury prevention.
- How as a Team Leader, you’ll be offering the most specific tactical conditioning exercises, protocol and programs ever designed for your team, and why you’ll receive greater recognition from your administration as a result.
- How Coach Sonnon’s unique exercises challenge even elite athletes to greater depths of performance and precision.
- How to become a “conditioning nomad” by implementing programs with improvised at-hand equipment, with nominal space and in marginal environments.
- How to improve the dexterity, agility and mobility of your team through Coach Sonnon’s signature omni-directional movement exercises.
- And much more...
The following courses will help you prepare for your TACFIT® Certification:
To receive your certification you must successfully demonstrate:
- Physical competency at DELTA level in TACFIT Bravo, Charlie and Delta. Physical Competency at ALPHA level of TACFIT Echo and Foxtrot (of the TACFIT26), and the Qualification Exam (20/10x8+60 Primal Stress) with a minimum score of 50 at between 60 and 80% heart rate maximum.
- Physical competency in performing each of the techniques in TACFIT26 at all levels (DELTA, GAMMA, BETA and ALPHA).
- Coaching competency (data collection of subjective and objective evaluation criteria) in administering each of the specific protocols within the six protocols of TACFIT26.
- Foxtrot : pull ups must be performed straight not kipping! Push press 32 kg for man (28 kg if under 143 lb; 24 kg if lighter than 132 lb). Push Press 20 kg for woman (16 kg if lighter than 143 lb)
Box jump must be full squat at beginning and landing full squat!Shoulder squat 45 lb man 35 lb woman
If you are a certified TACFIT Instructor and would like to participate in the TACFIT Team Leader Certification please open a support ticket on the RMAX International Help Desk at http://www.rmaxi.com/hesk/ to receive instructions.